Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Emma and Avari's Birthday Party

Emma has been asking to have her birthday party at the Children's Museum for the last year so we decided that we would have it there this year.  This last Saturday was what worked best for us and it just happened to be Avari's birthday so we just decided to have them together.  It was great having the cousins up to celebrate and I think that all of the kids had a blast.  With so much to see and do we did not spend a lot of time as a group but it was nice to see everybody.

Mom and Dad got Emma a booster seat and a barbie kitchen set both of which she really likes.

Here are some different pictures from the Children's Musuem.

 Avari was having some trouble blowing out her candles so Emma helped her out.  I always knew my little girl was full of air.

 I have some other really cute pictures on my camera and I thought I had transferred them over to the computer however after I had already deleted them from the camera I realized they did not transfer over. 

Freddy normally goes 7 hours between feeding at night but he was so tuckered out from everything that wend on over the weekend that he slept for 11 hours straight on Sunday night and then slept most of Monday as well.

No comments: