Wednesday Freddy and I went with Emma's school on a field trip to the Children's Museum. There only ended up being 2 kids besides Emma that went which worked out great because I was able to get everybody in using our membership vs Lindsey having to buy tickets. Lindsey's mom met us at the Children's Museum with her foster kids so all together there were 3 adults and 7 children. We started on the 4th floor with the carousel and worked our way down. While we did not make it to everything the kids had a really good time.
Emma's class left to right - Nadia, Lindsey, Diondre, Freddy and Emma
Lindsey's mom Carmen and her foster kids - Bethany, Lexi, ?
The best one I could get of Emma and her friends. They did not want to cooperate with me. There was always one of them looking away.
Emma and Lindsey playing with the modeling clay/ putty.
It is nice to be able to do things with Emma and her school since I'm not working. Drew is looking forward to being able to go on the next field trip with them which will be to the Track next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment