We have been going swimming most Friday's at the Y with Emma. We take Freddy into the child watch area and then go swimming. This give us a little one on one time with Emma and we do not have to worry about Freddy getting cold. Yesterday Emma wanted Freddy to go swimming with us so Drew and I decided why not we would see how he did in the pool. Freddy LOVED the pool.
I got a waterproof camera for Christmas so we took it with us and took a couple pictures in the pool. The pictures are a little blurry but the camera at least gives us the ability to take picture where we could not take them before. The lifeguard was caught a little off guard when she saw the camera until I told her that it was waterproof.
The swimming must have really tired Freddy out because he went 10 hours between feedings last night.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment