Not a whole lot has been going on around our house the last couple of weeks. We have been adjusting be me being back at work. Freddy is still not taking a bottle at the babysitter otherwise he has adjusted to the change really well. Thankfully the babysitter said that even though he will not take a bottle he is a happy little guy while he is there.
Last weekend I took the kids to the children's museum for a little while and this weekend we got Freddy's 6 month pictures taken and had a retirement party to go to on Saturday. Sunday morning we did some house work and then in the afternoon Linda came up to spend some time with the kids.
Saturday after pictures Drew went to get some sleep and Freddy fell asleep when I fed him so I laid him down in bed and then got on the computer to work on pictures. Well Freddy woke up while I was on the computer and would not go back to sleep so I put him in his booster seat but did not buckle him in. To make a long story short he took a 2 1/2 to 3 foot fall out of his booster seat headfirst into the floor. I was freaking out and woke Drew up then proceeded to take Freddy into the ER to make sure that he was okay. Thank GOD he was unhurt. He ended up with a little goose egg on the left side of his forehead but even that has gone away now. Needless to say I felt horrible about it. I think that I was more worked up about what happened the Freddy was.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment