Freddy popped his first Tooth through today. We did not even realize that he was working on one because he really have not been any fussier then normal and it is not uncommon for him to chew on anything he can get a-hold of.
We were going to Holiday World and Aubrey was in the van with us. She told me that she felt something in Freddy's mouth and when I checked later on sure enough he had popped a tooth through.
Freddy is doing great sitting up on his own and loves to sit and play with his toys or play in he bouncer. Now if he would just roll over. I know he could do it if he wants to but he is in no hurry. Over all that is not a bad thing because I kind of like him stationary.
I know the picture is not the best but here is a picture of Freddy's first tooth.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment