Freddy turned 8 Months old this weekend. He is not longer my little baby who likes nothing more then to be help. Now he wants to either be down on the ground exploring or standing up. Currently he is rolling everywhere, crawling backwards, and walking if you are holding him up. Also he can wave and sometimes when you tell him no he starts shaking his head back and forth. As much as I would love to know how much he weighs and how tall he is getting I have not had time to try and weigh and measure him. He is in 18 months cloths though.
As far food we have given him a little bit of solid food here and there as long as it is something that will dissolve easily. He is still nursing but is taking at least some milk at the sitters mostly by sippy cup.
I missed taking Freddy and Pooh's picture at 7 Months but I made sure to get one this month.
In the last couple of weeks I have went into his room several time to find him sleeping on he stomach.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment