Drew and I took the all day child birth class that they offered at the hospital over the weekend and I was able to get our things packed for the hospital. Barbara is going to be bringing the car seat up this weekend and I have done my best to cross train those at work so that my job will be covered while I'm gone. My coworkers are throwing me a little baby shower tomorrow which is nice of them and should be interesting. As far Drew he has made sure that all of his teachers are aware of how things are going and they are prepared for him to run out of class if I call him. Overall I guess really all that is left is for the baby to actually come.
Last time I promised I would try to post a picture so that everybody could see how big I'm getting so here is a picture that we took last night. I'm not sure how much you can tell from the picture but unfortunately I have not been able to escape the stretch marks. They are all over my belly and more right above my hips. Hopefully some of them will go away once the baby comes.


1 comment:
"She" (wishful thinking since the rest of us have girls) will be here before you know it! Continue to take care of yourself and don't overdue it!
Post a Comment