With the baby's arrival getting closer and closer I have decided that it is time to go ahead and start this blog since friends and family have been after me to do so for quite some time. I’m not sure how often I will update it however so forgive me if there are times when nothing is posted for lengths of time. Also at least to start out with I have chosen to restrict this blog to only those that I have invited. The reason for this is simply security. Drew and I do not want pictures and information about our little one available to anybody who might wonder across the website. If you know of anybody that really wants to access the blog and cannot please let me know and I will add them to the invited list so that they may see the blog as well.
Just a quick update on how things have been going so far. I have not had any really bad problem with the pregnancy and all of my doctor’s appointments and tests have been normal. Currently I’m still experiencing quite a bit of heartburn and I’m starting to get pretty uncomfortable. We have the nursery ready for the most part with just a little bit more organization and laundry to be done. As for personally it is hard to believe that the pregnancy has gone this quick but I do believe that Drew and I are ready for the baby to come and we are both excited to see whether our little one is a boy or girl. Please feel free to include your personal opinion if you would like.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment