As for how Emma is growing she is now 9lb 6.5oz and 22 1/8 inches long. Over all she has gained 2 lb 4.5oz in the last month and has grown a little over 2 inches. She has started to follow faces with her eyes and reacts to certain noises so she is right on track as far as developmentally goes. Today at her Apt she received her second Hepatitis B vaccination and was a real trooper. She started to cry about half way through the shot and stopped as soon as the nurse was done giving it to her. Our doctor told us we can give her a little Tylenol if she has a reaction to the shot.
Drew and I enjoyed being able to go out to eat by ourselves on Saturday while grandma and grandpa Schroering watched Emma. Emma had a lot of Grandma and Grandpa time this weekend with Drew and I not getting to have her a whole lot. This weekend we will be bringing Emma to Jasper for the first time which should be an interesting trip. Friday night will be a get together with some of the Sander family, Saturday with be a get together at Vince and Linda’s house and there is also a 2nd birthday party that we have been invited to on Saturday.
Other than that there has not been a whole lot going on at our house.
Newborn

1 Month

Expressions


1 comment:
I'm glad her appointment went well. Hopefully she'll start to cooperate and sleep better for you soon. I had hoped to get to see you this weekend but I'll have to see how much my shingles clears up before then.
Post a Comment