Meeting new people over at Vince and Linda's house

From Left to Right: Aunt Barbara and Cousin Aubrey, Grandma Sander, Myself and Emma

Play time with Cousin Aubrey
Picture with Rachael. Rachael was the Cabbage Patch Kid that my Grandma Hartings gave to me when I was little.
I dropped Emma off at the babysitters house this morning for a few hours so that they can get used to each other. It feels kind of weird not coming back home with her and the idea that she is being looked after by someone I really do not know extremely well. It is not that I do not trust who we chose to watch her it is just that I would much rather still have her with me. I can honestly say that I'm not ready to go back to work on Monday. Before Emma was born I really thought that I would go stir crazy at home for 6 weeks but now I can honestly say that I would like to take off a little longer and spend some more time with her. Now is when she is really starting to change and I do not want to miss out on all of those little changes.


2 comments:
I understand completely. I thought I would go nuts, but it seems like the 6 weeks have gone so fast! I am going back to work on Monday as well, so I guess we will all see how that goes. I hope she does well with the babysitter today. Take care!
I'm glad we got to see you over the weekend we had a good trip as well. Time does go way to quickly good luck at work on Monday
Post a Comment