Drew's last official day of school will truly be tomorrow but I had time to get on and post so I figured I would do so just in case tomorrow is busy. It has taken 6 years of college but he is done. All that he has to do now is pass his certification test, which he will take some time this month, and find a job. As far as the job goes he at least has a start. On Monday he will have 2 interviews for different positions in the Clarian lab down town. Both positions will be night shift 11pm to 7am so it will take some adjustment if he gets one of them but I'm sure we will manage. Please keep your fingers crossed that he will be able to get one of them.
We went to Drew's graduation dinner on Friday and Emma was the hit of the party. All of Drew's classmates and teachers wanted to hold her. The dinner did not get over until about 10pm and Emma was up until around 11pm on Friday which was interesting considering she is normally in bed around 8:30pm. Also she did not want to nurse while we were at the dinner so she did not get to eat until we got back home which was around 2 1/2 hours after she normally eats. Thankfully she was not fussy at all though. She is so curious that when I tried to cover her up to nurse she though a fit.
Also last Saturday Drew's dad and brother came up and they redid the railings on our deck out back so that Emma can safely play out there. Drew did not have a shirt on while they were working and did not put on any sun screen so he ended up getting a sunburn. I think it kind of looks like a prison now because the rails are so close together and they added a gate were the stairs are. We still need to put a sealer on the deck at one point in time but I'm not sure when we will get it done.
This weekend we are going to be going to Jasper to visit. We are both off on Friday for the 4th of July so we will be heading down then and spending the day with Vince and Linda. Then on Saturday we are going to Lincoln to visit mom and dad and the camping group. On Sunday we will be heading back home.
I will do may best to post pictures from this weekend and of the Deck next week.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


2 comments:
We'll see you Saturday!
Congratulations Drew it's finally over! Good luck with your interviews and test. We'll see you Saturday
Post a Comment