Monday, September 14, 2009

7 Months and Crawling

I know I'm a little late getting Emma's 7 month picture posted but it is getting harder and harder to get her to actually lay in one place to get a decent picture of how big she is getting compaired to her Pooh blanket. Emma does not look very happy in the picture but it was the best I could do. She was getting mad at me because she wanted to crawl around and I was trying to get her to stay still.


As I said earlier Emma wants to crawl around a lot anymore and she is getting into everything. Who needs them to walk when they can get into so much just by crawling. Her favorite thing seems to be our AT&T box that is under the TV. It seems like we are constantly having to pull her away from it. Also she likes to get into the dogs water bowl. She has only managed to get into Jessie's once however our babysitter has had to change her cloths more then once because of her getting into the water bowl over there. Also I guess she now knows where her toys are kept because this weekend she crawled over to her toybox. Anyway here is a video of her crawling.

No comments: