Emma really is to smart for my good. Friday Drew cleaned the house and in doing so he took down the pack and play. Well Friday night Emma decided to make a mess of her high chair so I sat her on the floor with some toys so that I could clean up. Before I could get done with the high chair she had gotten over to Jessie's water bowl and dumped it on herself so I had to go and clean that up and change her cloths as well. She still like to try and get into the ATT box that is under the TV and anymore when you tell her no she just looks at us and then goes even faster. She can take her sweet time walking because she is enough trouble crawling. Definitely keeping us on out toes.
For better or worse we are not the only ones that she does this to. Yesterday when I picked her up from the babysitter she informed me that Emma had managed to get under her entertainment cabinet. I'm still not sure how she pulled that off but I know not to underestimate what she can get into.
Mom and Dad came up on Saturday to bring the bookcase that Dad and Barbara had built for Emma. Along with the bookcase they brougt up a walker, riding toy, and doll that mom has found at various places. Emma really likes the riding toy and has pretty good balance staying on it. Also while they were up they helped me do some work on the flower bed out front. Over all it was a very nice day and it was good being able to spend some time with them.
Emma with her Doll. This is her first doll.

Having a drink from her sippy cup. She is getting better at being able to get something out of it.

Playing in the pack and play. Most of the time she really does not care to be in it but with her crawling around so much it is imposible to get anything done, including eating, without it.

Crawling - For the most part she is still army crawling but she is getting her tummy off of the floor more and more.

Time in the walker. Currently she is having some trouble figuring out how to get this one to move on our carpets but I'm sure she will be able to get that figured out soon enough.

On the riding toy. This toy also transforms into a push toy that she can hold onto and walk with when she gets a little older.

Here is a little video of Emma walking. Sorry the lighting is not the best but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment