Sunday and Monday we spent time with Vince, Linda and Tony. With how much it rained on Sunday and Monday I'm glad that we decided to visit with the camping group on Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately I can not say that Emma slept very well on Saturday, Sunday or last night. Saturday night it took us an hour and a half to get her to sleep and then on Sunday night she woke up around 11:30 and the only way we could get her to stay asleep is if she was laying on my chest. As soon as I layed her down no matter where she woke up. She and I ended up sleeping on the couch. Last night she woke up around 11pm. Thankfully I was able to get her back to sleep after giving her some teething tables. I'm not sure what is going on but her gums have definitely been bothering her.
After the rain stoped on Sunday we went over to one of Drew's cousins houses to visit with some of his family. They had a pool and we had taken Emma's swimsuit with us so Emma got to go swimming for the first time. I really expected that she would not like it because the water was cold but she had a blast.




They also had a bounce house there and the other kids wanted Emma to come in and play with them. We had to explain that she was a little to small for that yet. We did let her sit on the exit protion of the bounce house for a little bit though.

Other things that Emma got to play with at Grandma and Grandpa Schroering's house were a piggy bank and grandma's lids.


Make sure to check out Part 1
1 comment:
It amazes me that they never seem to care that the water is cold! Sorry I missed you guys, but I had the opportunity to go to the Purdue game this weekend so I opted for that instead. At least we saw you guys a few other times this summer.
Post a Comment