Not only is Emma able to get anywhere she wants to by crawling she is also pulling herself up on everything. Most of the time she only gets to her knees but she has been able to get to her feet a couple of times. It really is fun watching her explore and discover new things but at the same time she never wants to be in one place for very long which makes it hard to get anything done, and yes I know this is not going to get any better. It is just hard to believe and kind of scary also that she is changing so fast.
Here is our attempt at an 8 month picture. Getting her to lay still long enough for me to take a picture is now out of the questions so Drew held her up with her pooh blanket for the picture. This was before he through his back out.
Mom had purchased a Bow holder for Emma a while back and I had not gotten the chance to put it up yet. Since I was at home with Drew anyway on Monday I took the opportunity to get it hung up.
We also had this Noahs Arch picture that I had not gotten up yet. I was waiting to hang it until Dad had the bookcase done which as you can see is in her room now. Why not get some things done around the house while I was off taking care of Drew.
Playing with her riding toy. She likes to pull herself up on her knees and then she crawls around holding onto the toy.
Trying to help me fold her laundry. Unfortunaly she was not much of a help but at least she did not spit up on any of the clean cloths.
Drew bought this tunnel for Emma to play in. It also came with a little tent but we did not put that up. She like to crawl though the tunnel and also she likes to roll around in it.
Trying to get to her feet.
She plays hard but when it is time to sleep IT IS TIME TO SLEEP.
Emma decided that it would be great fun to play under her bouncer so she crawled under it, sat up and started to play.


3 comments:
I hope Drew gets to feeling better really soon! I need to get Ciara a bigger bow holder...imagine that! Let me know if you need any bows. I live the little holiday ones I do and they can be used later in the center of a bigger bow. Be sure to check out my bow blog from time to time.
I hope Drew gets to feeling better. I can't beleive how big Emma is getting hopefully we can get together soon.
Hope Drew is feeling better. I know the feeling...right now I'm taking care of Adi, Kenley, and Adam. Since he hurt his hand he can't help much with the girls and there are things he needs help doing. Oh well it's all in being a wife and mother :)
Post a Comment