We purchased a membership to the Indianapolis Zoo so that we can take Emma to see all of the animals. I figure it will be a good place to take her next summer to play while Drew is trying to sleep during the weekends. Anyway I took her to their ZooBoo on Sunday since it was a little warmer then it was on Saturday. Emma really did not take much notice of any of the animals but she really enjoyed just being outside and seeing all the people walking around. The only animals that she took any interest in were the sharks(I think she was more interested in the water they were swimming in). We only stayed about an hour and a half but that is the nice thing with the membership because we can go for just a little while and it is no big deal. I might try and take her again Halloween weekend depending on the weather. Also I'm hoping to be able to take her to Christmas at the Zoo as well. Our membership is good for our Family plus 2 extra people and we can get 20% off any additional tickets after that so if anybody would want to come up and go to the zoo with us some time let me know.
Thankfully Drew's back is starting to feel better but is not completely there yet. He went back to work this week and has been able to make it though his shifts. Hopefully it will get back to normal soon. We still wish he knew exactly what caused this but I'm not sure that we will ever figure that out.
With Drew's back hurting I've been giving Emma her baths lately. She is still taking her baths in her baby tub though we have taken all of the supports out of it. We figure the baby tub uses less water then the regular tub and that is why we are still using it. Anyway last night was bath time and we always let her play in the water for a little bit. While playing in the water she actually put her face under the water twice. Needless to say I pulled her head back out of the water both time to be on the safe side but she did not make anything of her entire face being under water. Her only reaction was coughing the second time. Emma really loves the water.


No comments:
Post a Comment