One thing that has not changed unfortunately is that she is still spitting up a lot. Most nights she is still doing really well and not spitting up but all bets are off during the day. I really wish I could do something to help her not spit up as much. We have been taking her to the chiropractor but that does not seem to be helping her any. Hopefully she will stop here before to long because she is figuring out how to pull her bibs off. This morning she waited until I had just finished locking the garage door and then she spit up and got my shirt and her pants. I did not have time to change so I tried to clean the spit up off my shirt as best as possible when I got to work and left it up to the babysitter if she wanted to change her pants. With the weather getting cold I have had to start taking a complete change of cloths to the babysitter just in case Emma spits up all over herself. Her doctor said she should grow out of it by 9 months so I just keep my fingers crossed that he is right.
Vince and Linda came up to visit last weekend and they got a hotel room so we took Emma swimming on Saturday. She has a blast and stayed in the water probably about 40 minutes before tiring of it. Also they brought a swing and slide set up for her that one of Drew's cousins had given to us and she really seamed to like that as well. Hopefully she will be able to play on it at least a little bit more this fall before it gets to cold outside. Over all we had a very nice visit with Vince and Linda and Emma seemed to enjoy spending time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Checking out Jessie's cage
New Swing set
Playing with Grandpa's hat. Emma was having a blast playing with grandpa's hat. I just wish I had gotten a good picture of her with it on.
Swimming in the hotel pool. Sorry I know the picture is a little further away. Drew, Vince and I had a lot of fun playing with her. Emma thought it was a big bath tub and was just a kicking and splashing. Thankfully she does not mind getting water on her face.
Playing with Jessie. Every once in a while Emma can get close enough to play with Jessie though it normally does not last very long.
All dressed up for a walk outside
Checking out the wash basket


1 comment:
Hopefully Emma stops spitting up soon, but in the mean time...
Baby wipes seem to be the best thing to get spit-up off with!
And, you may want to try some of the bibs that go over her head instead of the velcro ones.
Post a Comment