Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walking and Surgery

Emma is walking more and more on her own. I would say in another couple of weeks there will be no stopping her. She just has to get her balance. Right now she can stand on her own for about 30 seconds and can walk about the distance of her pack n play. Boy are we in trouble once she gets her balance. As it is now she can get into so many things. I tried to get a video of her walking but did not have much luck. Once she noticed the camera she just wanted to come over and play with it. If I can get a video I will post it.

As for the Surgery part Vince was finally approved to have his spinal fusion surgery and they have it scheduled for the 22nd of this month. He is having the surgery in Evansville and will be in the hospital for 4-5 days which means he will be there for Christmas unfortunately. Hopefully everything will go without a problem and after he recovers from this surgery most of the pain will be gone. The doctor told him that he could possible even go back to work.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sorry to hear he will be in the hospital over Christmas. That stinks!