Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bath Time?

Last night would have been Emma's bath night however Drew agreed to do a dealing show so we pushed it off until tonight. Since I had nursed Emma Drew always did bath and that is his special time to spend with Emma. I'm not saying that I have never given her a bath but if Drew is able to do it then he wants to.

Anyway Emma must have known that last night was supposed to be bath night. About 7:15 last night she started trying to get her shirt off. After awhile I helped her get it off mainly because she was getting very frustrated that she could not get it off on her own. Once her shirt was off she played for just a little bit and then she started going over to the bathroom door and every time I took her away from it she just went right back. I let her into the bathroom finally and she went straight over to the bathtub and tried to climb in.

Her personality and the things that she picks up on are constantly amazing us.

No comments: