Walking on a Bridge in the playscape area. Emma was not too fond of that bridge and got off as soon as Drew let go of her. I'm sure she will have a lot of fun in this area as she gets older. They had lots of different activities for the kids to do including playing in the sand and water.
Driving the race car that was set up on the third floor. It was not part of any exhibits but Emma had fun playing with the wheel.
In the Dino Exhibit. They had a section where kids could put on vests, Dino hands, and Dino feet and play with what were supposed to be eggs. Emma sitting in a nest playing with the eggs.
Sitting on the Croc in the Egyptian exhibit.
The glass tower. This is a big tower that is all made out of glass. It goes up all 4 stories of the building.
The Water clock. If you can make it out it was a little before 12:30 when I took this picture.
As you might have noticed with the pictures of Emma she is wearing a headband. I was trying to find a headband to go with the dress that I intend to put on her for her 1 year pictures and came across a website that had just the plain crochet headbands which is great because I do not like the big bows and flowers on them. Anyway for the price I went ahead and got 1 of each color that they had. We now have plenty of headbands for her to wear and I like them on her. They make her look a little more like a girl since she does not have much hair. If anybody is interested I added the website to the links on the right side of the page.
We have started to get the supplies for Emma's birthday parties and one thing that I got was a case of water. Well Emma thinks that it is a swell place for her to sit. Just the right height I guess.
Drew took his shirt off yesterday because he was getting hot in the house and Emma wanted to play with it so we put it over her head. She was having quite a bit of fun playing with Daddy's shirt.
Overall everything has been pretty quiet around our house. Emma is still working on her top teeth. She has one that Drew and I have sworn should come though any time but they are being stubborn I guess. Hopefully they will come though before to long. Her face is kind of broken out and she has a little bit of a cruddy nose and I'm really hoping those will both be clear for her pictures.


1 comment:
Looks like you had a good time at the museum and at least you can go back as often as you want since you didn't get to see it all. I told your mom, but we won't be able to make it to Emma's party. We will be in Tulsa, OK. Let me know if there's anything in particular Emma has taken a liking to. I will try to send a gift with mom and dad.
Post a Comment