Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dog Walking and Teeth

Overall it was a pretty quiet weekend and not much has been going on this week either. We did go to the zoo and gardens on Sunday but I forgot my camera so no picture of that. The Gardens was really pretty with all of the tulups in full bloom. I'm sure dad would have loved it. I guess I will have to make sure that Dad gets to see them next year.

Emma has been teething for the last couple of months and we are now up to 7 teeth, 4 on bottom and 3 on top, and there is a 4th one on top that will probably be breaking though the skin in the next couple of days. She has been having trouble getting her teeth in and we have been having a lot of trouble with daiper rash. I have had a couple of people tell me that it is not uncommon for little ones to have a lot of diaper rash when they are teething. One of the ladies at work told me something that to try so hopefully it will help.

Since the weather has started to warm up I take Emma with me when I take Jessie out when I get home from work. Emma has gotten to the point where when we walk in the door she wants Jessie's leash and she wants to hold it the whole time we are outside. It is really cute.


This weekend will be a busy one. We will be heading to Jasper on Friday and while we are down there we have a first communion, graduation, baby shower, and bridal shower to go to. Plenty to keep us busy.

1 comment:

Barbara and Wes said...

That picture is really cute. When Aubrey diaper rash got really bad I used either the diaper rash cream and baby power or try putting some Lanolin on it. Either seemed to help much faster than just the diaper rash cream.