Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OH MY!!!!!

We did not do a whole lot this weekend because Drew had to work. Emma and I stayed around the house all weekend and played. Saturday night our living room TV when out so we were down to just the little TV in our bedroom. Thankfully the TV is still under warranty so we just have to wait to get the parts in and then they can come out and fix it. In the meantime we decided to go ahead and buy a little bigger and better TV for our bedroom so it is out in the living room until the other one gets fixed.

Sunday Emma was in one of her moods and did not want to listen, I told Drew that I think she has already reached the terrible 2s. She was climbing and standing on everything and would not listen at all when I told her to stop standing on her stuff. We ended up taking her rocking chair away twice and she still has not gotten it back. Emma also bit me, which for good reason did not go over very well. We really do not know what was going on with her but she did not want to sleep on Sunday night either. I was up with her about half the night and ended up laying in the recliner with her just to get her to sleep some.

My job has been a little better this week. The collection supervisor has backed off quite a bit, I think that my boss had a talking to him, and my boss has kind of stayed away. I'm still not very happy about the direction the company is going though and have started working on my resume to get it up to date. Once I finally have it done we will see what happens.

On to the BIG news now. Emma has went pee on the potty twice. Once on Sunday and then again last night. I normally take her into the restroom with me when Drew has to work so that she is not out in the living room by herself and this weekend I decided to go ahead and starting putting her on the potty while we were in there. She actually went a little on Sunday. Then last night we decided to go ahead and put her on the potty while getting her ready for bed and she went then as well. I know it will be awhile yet before she is completely potty trained but it is a start.

1 comment:

AE.Schipp said...

Yay for Emma! Adi was fairly easy to potty train for us, so hopefully Emma will be for you! We started by putting Adi on the potty when she woke up in the morning and after naps and also while we were running her bath water. It gets frustrating at times, but she'll get the hang of it eventually.

Good luck with the job situation. Hope things get better or you get a new job.