We were in Jasper over the weekend for a Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, First Communion and Graduation. Everything was on Sunday and basically at the same time so Drew took Emma with him to the First Communion and Graduation while I went to the Bridal and Baby Shower. I did not figure that Emma would do very well at the showers and mom's family had gotten to see her at the spring/Easter party. Drew said once Emma woke up a little bit, He had just gotten her up for her nap right before they went, she had a lot of fun playing on the playground. Over all it was a very nice weekend home and it was good to see our families.
Emma now how 8 teeth and her gums are really ragged so there are several more working their way though. When one comes they all come. Thankfully she is not extremely fussy, is still sleeping pretty well at night and not having any trouble eating.
Yesterday Drew took Emma in for her Chiropractor Appt. While they were waiting in the waiting room Emma apparently went over to her diaper bag and pulled out the changing pad. She then laid it on the ground, sat down and then laid down on the changing pad. Drew checked her diaper and sure enough she was very wet. Once he finished changing her he was putting the changing pad away and Emma picked up the diaper so Drew showed her where to throw it away at and she put it in the trash can. There were a couple of other people in the waiting room and Drew said several of them made comments about not being able to believe that she did that at only 14 months old. Hopefully this means she will potty train early but I'm not sure because she really does not care for her potty seat. When we put her on it she fusses.
I cannot say that it has been the best week at work for me. Tuesday before I left I got into it with our collection supervisor and then yesterday I got into it with him and my boss. I was so mad that I almost put my 2 weeks notice in. The coworker that I share an office with got into it with our boss right after I did and we both almost called off today. It seams like my boss and the collection supervisor have both been staying clear of me today. I talked with Drew about looking for another job but I'm just not sure if the timing is right.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


3 comments:
Wow!! What a smart girl Emma is! Hopefully potty training will be easy. Avari doesn't like the potty too much yet either. I hope that your job situation gets better!
As far as the job situation, it never hurts to start looking and seeing what is out there.
I agree with April. Even if you aren't sure the timing is right, you can still look. You never know, you could find something tomorrow and it could take a long time to come across the right thing.
Post a Comment