Wednesday October 20th Drew and Emma had a chiropractor appt at 3:45 and I had one at 4:45. We were going to meet after my appointment and grab something to eat. When I got done with my appointment I gave Drew a call to let him know that I was done however as soon as he picked up the phone I received an unpleasant surprise. He told me that he had just hit a light pole and I could hear Emma screaming in the background. Thankfully Drew was not going very fast and neither he nor Emma were hurt at all. The panel in front of the driver’s side door was pretty much destroyed and we had to have the car towed to a repair shop. One of my coworkers was kind enough to let us borrow one of his vehicles for a couple of days so that we would not have to rent a vehicle. We got the car back yesterday however it is back in the shop again this morning because the driver’s door will not lock. Hopefully it is something simple and will be fixed before the day is out.
Drew and I took off a couple of days the end of last week and we headed to the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, OH. They supposedly have the biggest indoor water park. We left on Thursday and came back on Sunday. Dad came with us to help watch Emma which turned out great. More about that in the post below.
Yesterday Drew tried to rake together some of the leaves in our front yard and had a couple of piles that still needed to be bagged up so after supper we took Emma outside to play in the leaves. It was funny because Drew would help her jump into the leave and at first she would laugh and then she would start fussing. I guess she just did not know what to think of them.
We really do not have anything special planned for the next couple of weeks but we are looking forward to heading to Jasper and spending some time with family over Thanksgiving weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment