Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving: Not as planned

We had originally planned on going to Jasper for Thanksgiving and spending time with family and friends there however with Drew not being up to par we decided that it was probably better for him if we stayed at home. Wednesday after work I went and picked up a little bit of food since we were not originally planning on being home we did not have some of the basics to get us through the weekend.

Thursday and Friday we spend being lazy and enjoying our time with Emma. On Saturday Vince, Linda and Tony came up to visit and we had a very nice time with them as well. Over all the holiday was not spent as planned but we still had a great holiday.

Hope everybody else had a great Thanksgiving Holiday also.

Since we were at home I decided to go ahead and give Emma a Christmas Present early so that she would have something different to play with. She really had a blast playing with the balls and so did us Adults. We had a ball fight on Saturday. I'm really not sure who stared it but we all joined in and had a lot of fun. Emma even joined in though I do not think that she actually hit anybody.


No comments: