Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma

I it hard to believe but today is Emma's 2nd Birthday. Unfortunately I could not spend the day with her so I made some strawberry cupcakes for her to take over to the babysitter today so that she could celebrate her birthday with the rest of the kids.

Saturday we had Emma's birthday party at our house. We were not really sure how everything would go because of all of the snow and ice that we have gotten. Especially when we had another 5 - 6 inches of snow on Saturday. Luckily everybody was able to make it up to help us celebrate. I think everybody had a great time visiting and spending time together. I know that Emma had a lot of fun playing with Aubrey. That was the longest they have ever had just to play together.

Everybody decided to stay over at a hotel so on Sunday morning we went over to the hotel and went swimming then our family minus Drew went over to the Children's Museum in the afternoon. I was not sure how well Emma was going to do because she normally takes a nap around noon and did not get one but thankfully she did really well. She was asleep before we got out of the parking garage when we left and slept for about 30 - 40 minutes.

Emma and Linda blowing out their candles. Linda's birthday was on Friday February 4th

Emma and Aubrey eating cake

Emma received a Tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa Sander. To put it mildly she loves it.

Emma loves feeding her piggy bank so Uncle Tony provided her with some piggy food.

Drew's godmother Betty was able to make the trip up with Vince and Linda.

Vince and Linda got Emma some Mega Blocks and a table for building them on.

The Sander Grandkids. Emma and Aubrey decided to lay down next to Kaden and we figured it was a perfect photo op. The way Emma has her legs curled up she does not look much bigger then Kaden.

No comments: