Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm not stupid

We went to Jasper this weekend to attend my cousin Dana's wedding on Saturday and to go through some things at mom and dad's house. We are wanting to move some of the bedroom furniture that is in my room at Mom and Dad's up to our house for Emma and before we could to that we had to get them cleaned out. We were able to get the bookcase and dresser cleaned out so now it is just a mater of getting them up here to Indy some time.

With trying to do things at Mom and Dad's we decided it would be easiest to stay over at their house. With Barbara and the kids also being there on Saturday night it created a challenge to find sleeping arrangements for the kids. Mom and Dad have a crib, pack n play and a toddler bed but Emma and Aubrey are almost to big for the pack n play. Mom had bought a mattress for the toddler bed and had found a blow up mattress with a sleeping bag attached that she was hoping the girls would sleep in and then Kaden could have the crib. What ended up happening is that Emma and Aubrey had a sleep over in Mom and Dad's bedroom. Mom said they woke up twice but otherwise they did really good.
Dad and the kids Sunday morning. Emma and Aubrey were just finishing up the cereal that we had giving them for breakfast.

Sunday on the way back home I had given Emma a couple of pretzels for a snack and then I had put the rest where I thought she could not see them. A little later she started asking for another pretzel so I told her they were all gone, that normally satisfies her so that she does not keep asking. This time she could apparently still see the bag and could tell there were more left because she pointed to where the bag was and asked again. Drew looked at me and said that she was not stupid. Emma immediately replied by telling us "I'm not stupid". Once we were able to stop laughing I gave her another pretzel and then moved the bag so that I knew she could not see it.

Mom told me this weekend that I needed to include a picture of myself when I posted this week. The reason for that is the hair cut that I got the other weekend.
My hair was getting to long and bugging me so I was going to get a little cut off. Drew told me that he wanted me to get it cut short so instead of just getting a couple of inches taken off I ended up having them cut off 6-8 inches at least, maybe a little more. I'm still getting used to it becuase I cannot put it back in a pony tail but Drew really like it. (I know the picture is not the best. I took it here at work)

No comments: