Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

Drew was actually of Easter weekend this year which has not happened in several years.  We headed to Jasper Saturday as soon as Drew go home from work and came back on Monday morning.  While we were in Jasper Mom and dad had some of the Hartings's family over for an Easter party.  We were also able to visit with Drew's family as well.  I however forgot to take my camera down so I did not get to take any pictures.

Dad decided to surprise the kids this year with a baby bunny and chicks.  They were all a really big hit and the bunny was so tame it would just sit in the kids laps and let them pet it. Brook took a cute picture of Emma with the bunny and sent it to me and Sandy got a cute one of Freddy that she sent to me so I thank them for the pictures.

Also here are a couple of picture of the kids with their Easter baskets that I have taken here at home.

Linda got Emma a new T-shirt for Easter.  It is one that can be colored and then when you wash it the color comes out and they can start over again.  Here is Emma's first round with it.


No comments: