Monday, April 8, 2013

Play Time

It was absolutely fantastic outside yesterday.  The sun was out and it was up in the 70's.  Needless to say we did not let the day pass up by but went out and played.  I had bought a swing for Freddy so we put that up and played on the swing set.  At first Freddy was not sure what to think of swinging but them Emma starting swinging with him and he had a blast.  Emma also took Freddy down the slide a couple of times though I do not think that he cared for that much.  It was so nice being able to get outside and play.

Emma and I also did a little playing in the dirt.  We re-potted  a rose bush and also transferred a couple of spaghetti squash plants that we had started in the house into pots outside.  This weekend mom and dad are supposed to be coming up and we are going to put in a little raised garden on the side of the house.  Hopefully we will be able to put in some green beans, green peppers, and tomatoes.  Last year when we tried to plant some veggies outside the rabbits got to them so we will see how things go this year.



There are several other posts that I backdated to do a little catching up if anyone wants to check them out.

No comments: