She's so cute! Jessie looks like she's giving you the evil eye in the second to last picture :) She will do fine though she likes Aubrey even with her pulling her hair. I can't wait to see her this weekend.
Congratulations you guys! I am so glad everything went well for you! Hopefully we can pop over that way pretty soon! Take care! Let us know if you need anything!
5 comments:
Congratulations! She's a doll! Hopefully we'll get to see her before too long. In the meantime, we'll keep up on the blog.
She's so cute! Jessie looks like she's giving you the evil eye in the second to last picture :) She will do fine though she likes Aubrey even with her pulling her hair. I can't wait to see her this weekend.
She is too cute!!!
Congratulations to you and Drew.
Congratulations! She's adorable! Hope things are going well and you're starting to feel better.
Congratulations you guys! I am so glad everything went well for you! Hopefully we can pop over that way pretty soon! Take care! Let us know if you need anything!
Dana & Brandon
Post a Comment