Nothing much has changed since my last post. The Dr. said that I’m still at 3 cm and 60% efface and the baby has not dropped into the birth canal at all. The only thing that seems to be changing is that I’m getting more and more uncomfortable. Since my belly is so stretched out with the baby it is very sensitive to any touch it seems. I have also gotten to the point where I’m not sleeping much either because of going to the restroom and not being able to get comfortable.
As for the envious part for those of you who might not know I had 2 friends and a cousin that were all due within a couple of weeks of me. As you might have noticed because of the wording that I used in the last sentence they have all already had their babies. Only one of my friends was actually due before me however yet I’m the only one left waiting to see my little bundle of joy. Thankfully all of their little ones are doing fine however I still wish that I was right with them.


2 comments:
"She" will be here before you know it! One of my customers told me to mop the kitchen floor on my hands and knees (worked for his wife), though I didn't try it.
Hopefully you'll go soon. If it makes you feel any better, Gwen is still hanging in there with you! :)
I pretty much gave up on all the "old wives tales" to get the baby to come. I tried several with Addison and none of them worked. They will come when they are good a ready...or when you get induced :)
Post a Comment