Our first walk outside. Today was such a nice day that Drew and I decided to take Emma on a short walk around the neighborhood Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god my soul to keep No more umbilical cord(it fell off on Sunday) Sleep deprivation eventually catches up with everybody
All the first are so much fun! The first time I sat Jenna in water she let out a skreech. I smiled at her and she seems to like it okay now. She still skreeches and then is okay until I am done! We still haven't tried the bottle yet, but need to soon.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures!!
So Cute :)
All the first are so much fun! The first time I sat Jenna in water she let out a skreech. I smiled at her and she seems to like it okay now. She still skreeches and then is okay until I am done! We still haven't tried the bottle yet, but need to soon.
Post a Comment