I decided to go ahead and stop nursing Emma since I have so much milk in the freezer. Believe it or not I have enough milk to last until she is a year old. It has been a week and she really has not had any problems with just taking her bottle. Drew likes it because he can give her a bottle and put her to bed at night which he has not been able to do until now. Hopefully in another week or so I will be done pumping as well.
Other changes in Emma's world are that she is no longer using her little girl's bathtub and that she is finally getting teeth. Emma kept trying to climb out of the little tub so we decided to stop using it and just give her a bath in the big tub. I cannot say that it is any easier to give her a bath in the big tub though. She is constantly trying to stand and get a hold of everything she sees. As for her teeth they are not through yet but the bottom 2 are definitely coming. We can feel them though the gums and she is chewing and drooling a lot more then she had been. Hopefully they will come through in the next week or so.
We will be going to Louisville this weekend to do some Christmas shopping with Mom, Dad, Barbara, and Aubrey. While the rest of us our out shopping Drew is going to the Casino. Hopefully he will win more then he spends. Also Emma is going to be staying over at Babara and Wes's house while Drew and I have some time alone at the Hotel so hopefully she will do okay. This will be our fist night apart.


2 comments:
Sounds like Emma is doing well! Glad to hear everything is going well with you guys! Have fun in Louisville!
Thanks for the update! Enjoy your time alone and try not to think about it too much! She will do fine!
Post a Comment