Thursday mom and I made oatmeal, molasses, and peanut butter kiss cookies along with playing with Emma. I have to admit it is a little bit more difficult making cookies are doing anything for that matter with a little one wanting attention but that is okay. Also while Emma took her nap mom and I went into K-mart and found a couple of things for the girls for Christmas.
Friday we went with some of the Hartings cousins and Aunts to the Circus in Evansville. Emma did really good at the Circus. She moved from lap to lap quite a bit up I'm not at all surprised about that. I think that she did enjoy the Circus and while I'm not sure that we will go again next year I will take her again some time. After the Circus we all went to Chuck E Cheese to eat and let the kids play some. Obviously Emma is too small to play the games there but they did have some little cars that she could ride in. Over all she was just glad to be able to get down and move instead of being held. The only down side is that Emma did not take her morning nap and did not get a really good afternoon nap either. Friday night she was so over tired that we had a little trouble getting her to go to sleep.
Saturday while Emma took her morning nap Barbara and I made thin mint cookies and then when Emma woke up I took her over to Vince and Linda's to spend some time with them. We stayed until it was time to go back to mom and dad's for supper. I had not taken her medicine with me and I needed to get packed up so that we could leave after she ate Sunday morning otherwise we might have stayed a little longer. I know that they wanted to be able to spend more time with her but unfortunately it is really hard to balance spending time with both families.


No comments:
Post a Comment