Emma's babysitter called me about noon on Friday and said that she had slept until 10am and had been crying and pulling at her ears since then. With her sinus cold we were kind of afraid that she might end up with an ear infection so I called the doctor and they worked her in yet Friday. Sure enough she had an ear infection so they gave us an antibiotic for her. After only one dose of the antibiotic her eyes cleared up and she seamed like she was feeling a little better. The only problem is that even taking the medicine with food it still seams like it is upsetting her stomach some. She has not been wanting to take her bottles the best and she has had really bad diarea. I guess if it does not get better I'm going to have to call the doctor and ask that they switch the medication. She has to be on it for 10 days and I do not want her having diarea for 10 days.
As for the teeth both of Emma's bottom front teeth broke though the skin yesterday. They are not through all of the way yet but they are there.
I'm just hopeing that everything is more or less back to normal and we can have a good trip home for Thanksgiving.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment