Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Little Bully

Yesterday when I picked Emma up for the babysitter I was told that Emma kept trying to take away the other kids sippy cups. She likes her sippy cup at home and is getting pretty good about drinking out if it. So far she still does not quite get the idea of having to tip it up to get the contents out but she is starting to figure that out. Anyway since she kept trying to take the other kids sippy cups the babysitter decided to see what Emma would do if given one of her own so instead of giving her a second bottle the babysitter put Emma's milk in a sippy cup and sure enough she drank it without a problem. Hopefully this means she will switch from her bottles to a sippy cup really easily.

Also last night most of what Drew and I heard out of Emma was Boom Boom. For some reason she was saying it all night. I told the babysitter about it this morning and Emma starting up with it again. I really wish I would have gotten it on video because it was really cute.

No comments: