Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Hope everybody had a good Halloween. We stayed home and handed out candy. It was cute seeing all the kids dressed up. I bought a costume for Emma so we had her dressed up for a little bit but did not actually do out of the house. Here are some pictures in her Halloween costume and a Halloween outfit, I have a second outfit but I guess I never got a picture of her in it.

Emma is a Zebra.

Other then that we have had a nice quite week and weekend just watching Emma play and trying to keep her out of things that she should not be getting in to. Here are some pictures of her playing.


By any chance can you notice anything different about this picture then most of the other ones of Emma playing in this post and most of my other posts. If not I will fill you in at the end.





One great development in the last couple of weeks is that Emma's spitting up has improved drastically. In the picture posted above you might have noticed that Emma does not have a bib on. This last week she has made it though all but one day with the same bib all day and we have started to let her go periods of time without having one on at all. She is still spitting up just a little especially right after she eats but over all I think we have pretty much outgrown the spitting up phase FINALLY =)

Also as you might have guessed since Drew is holding her in several of the pictures his back is feeling better. We are still not sure what happened and I'm not sure that we will ever know.

2 comments:

AE.Schipp said...

What a cute little zebra! Glad the spitting up isn't as bad.

AG BOEGLIN said...

Emma is a very cute zebra! I hope that she enjoyed her first Halloween! That's great that her spitting up has gotten better.